The ComPacks Program is designed to support a person’s safe return home from hospital. ComPacks provides a tailored range of community services for up to six weeks, inclusive of referrals to mainstream services to support recovery at home, regain their independence and reduce their risk of hospital readmission .
ComPacks commences upon discharge from a participating New South Wales public hospital. ComPacks is also available at selected sites in NSW as part of the hospital avoidance program Healthy at Home.
ComPacks is funded by NSW Ministry of Health.
Click here for more information.
Making a referral
- Login to the Care Connect eReferrals Portal to create a new eReferral by clicking the 'Create New' button on the 'Referrals' page.
- If you currently do not have access, you can continue to make referrals by completing a ComPacks Referral Form and either emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing it to (02) 9300 5017.
Request a new login
- Fill out the Login request form and email it with the subject 'new login request' to email@example.com
- Care Connect will make contact with the LHD Administrator to approve the request and set up the user within two working days.
- Once the request has been processed, the new user will receive an email asking them to login via a link.
Request IT support
- Email Care Connect’s IT support with a brief explanation of your issue firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond to your request within two working days.
- For urgent IT support call 1800 909 551.
- Call us on 1800 909 551 or email email@example.com