About the Out of Hospital Care (OHC) Program
The OHC Program incorporates the ComPacks, Safe and Supported at Home (SASH) and the End of Life (EoL) programs. These 3 programs support hospital discharges and prevent avoidable admissions by providing responsive short to medium-term packages of non-clinical case management and home care services to eligible patients and their families/carers across NSW. OHC is a six-week program that provides you with the right supports in your own home through a tailored range of community services.
The OHC Program is funded by the NSW Ministry of Health.
Click here for more information.
Making a referral
- Login to the Care Connect eReferrals Portal to create a new eReferral by clicking the 'Create New' button on the 'Referrals' page.
- If you currently do not have access, you can continue to make referrals by completing a OHC Referral Form and either emailing it to Compacks.firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing it to (02) 9300 5017.
Request a new login
- Fill out the Login request form and email it with the subject 'new login request' to email@example.com
- Care Connect will make contact with the LHD Administrator to approve the request and set up the user within two working days.
- Once the request has been processed, the new user will receive an email asking them to login via a link.
Request IT support
- Email Care Connect’s IT support with a brief explanation of your issue firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond to your request within two working days.
- For urgent IT support call 1800 909 551.